Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bored? Try This Game

Ok, so I came across this little game widget on National Geographic's web page and thought that I would share it with you all. Those of you who know me, know how obsessive I can be when it comes to maps (just ask any of my students!). Anyways - I thought this little game was fun. Hope you enjoy it.

National Geographic has lots of different widgets on their site for inclusion into websites and blogs. I think I will add a few more as I go along. I think you need Flash installed on your computer in order to see these widgets....so if you can't see anything below it means that you don't have Flash installed...you can get it from Macromedia here.


No comments:

Copyright

(2008) Please do not use any of the images on this site without my permission first.

Counter


View My Stats