Share/Save/Bookmark

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Precious Trowel Recovered

Well - clearly all the karma my friends have been sending my way has translated into something good. I finally received my luggage yesterday from Air Canada. I'll be honest...I was amazed I got it. But not without some interesting things happening to it first.

While I was in Jordan, my IPOD broke (all the sand I think toasted it....which is ok, because I wanted to get an IPOD ITouch anyways!). So I put it in my bag to bring home so I could crack it open and see what the insides of an IPOD look like. Well - upon receiving my bag last night....lo and behold....no IPOD.....so the joke is on whoever stole it out of my bag. Gotcha!

Most importantly, however....is the fact that I got my trowel back. I have had that trowel ever since my first excavation in 1988 and aside from all of the other material in my luggage...it was the only thing I was really upset about potentially losing (kinda trivial I know...but all of you archaeologists out there know what I am talking about).

No comments:

Copyright

(2008) Please do not use any of the images on this site without my permission first.

Counter


View My Stats