Share/Save/Bookmark

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Land Of Blog

Ok, I am not sure exactly what I am trying to say here - but, simply put - I welcome all you readers to my frist attempt at an "in the field" blog. Actually, to be honest - this is the first blog that I have ever written, so we'll have to see how it goes. I thought that blogging would be a more efficient way to communicate with all and sundry about whats going on in Jordan without having to email everyone. Ok, yes....I am lazy....but I prefer to say - I am efficient....(isn't that really the same thing?). So - while I am not yet "in the field", I wanted to get this whole thing started and "advertise" my blog so that everyone knew how to get to it, etc. I will do my best to upload pictures and so on depending on how good the internet is in Azraq. For those of you who don't know - Azraq is pretty much in the "middle of nowhere" in northern Jordan. To put it simply, Azraq is the last stop on the highway before you get to Saudi Arabia - its about a 2.5 hour drive from Amman. When you begin to see the pictures, you'll begin to understand.

No comments:

Copyright

(2008) Please do not use any of the images on this site without my permission first.

Counter


View My Stats